Pie Filling Ingredients:
5 oz Lime juice, fresh
1 ea Lime, grate zest very fine (no white pith)
1 ea Condensed Milk, sweetened, 14oz can
4 ea Egg Yolks
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
• In a medium bowl, whisk egg yolks and sweetened condensed milk together until smooth.
• Whisk in lime juice and zest and pour mixture in glass pie dish.
• Bake at 350 degrees for 13 minutes.
• Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate.
Assembly of Mini Indulgence:
Graham cracker crumbs
Lime wedge for garnish (tiny cut)
Key lime pie filing, in a pastry bag
• Fill the bottom of shot glass or cordial glass with 1 tablespoon of graham cracker crumbs.
• Place key lime filling in a pastry bag.
• Pipe filling over crumbs. Alternate layers of crumbs and filling until glass is filled.
• Garnish with whipped cream and lime wedge.